Matt and Nic return for a big week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Has there been a vibe shift?
- Sen Tillis and Hickenlooper introduce the PROOF Act
- Is there a lack of crypto-native auditors?
- Liz Warren’s plan to interfere with crypto audits
- What’s going on with the WSJ, Warren’s letter, and Hamas’ crypto donations?
- The WSJ is refusing to update their claims
- Sen. Tillis’ office, The PROOF Act introduced
- Jeff John Roberts in Fortune, The Wall Street Journal and Liz Warren double down on the Hamas crypto canard
- Nic’s WSJ/Hamas bounty campaign
- Coin Metrics STATE OF THE NETWORK — Navigating the Liquidity Landscape: Insights into Digital Asset Markets
- In Coin Metrics State of the Network Issue 230, we examine trends in liquidity and volume across centralized and decentralized exchanges