Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- What happened to mimblewimble
- Where Nic’s bounty program stands
- What’s the deal with Binance’s proof of reserve?
- The SEC takes down Safemoon
- Hester Pierce criticizes the SEC’s approach to LBRY
- Did the SEC violate the administrative procedures act by issuing SAB121?
- The SEC comes from Paypal
- How will MSTR fare post Bitcoin ETF?
- Did Do Kwon commit fraud or did he really believe in UST?
- We would like to buy the FTX tungsten cube
- Coin Metrics STATE OF THE NETWORK — Unpacking the Forces Behind the Market Rally
- In Coin Metrics State of the Network Issue 231, we focus on both spot and derivatives markets to explore forces driving the recent market rally