Nic and Matt return for deals and news of the week. In this episode:
- The President’s Working Group report on Stablecoins comes out
- Should stablecoins really require a bank charter?
- Would a red wave in the midterms be good for the crypto industry
- Two congressmen ask the SEC to approve a spot Bitcoin ETF
- The TungstenDAO buys the Midwest Tungsten 14 inch cube
- Where was the Neeraj kitchen photo taken
- Tarantino is auctioning off uncut scenes from Pulp Fiction as NFTs
- Miami Mayor Francis Suarez will take his salary in Bitcoin
- Tungsten’s industrial uses
- Should you count native tokens as an asset on your balance sheet?