Matt and Nic return for another episode of news and deals. In this episode:
- WSJ bounty updates
- Will Euro stablecoins take off?
- SBI and Standard Chartered start a crypto infrastructure fund
- SEC opens talks with Grayscale over the GBTC conversion
- Kraken is exploring the creation of an L2
- SEC staff can’t own crypto
- FTX 2.0 prospects
- CME OI flippens Binance
- Nouriel Roubini is launching a token
- Coin Metrics STATE OF THE NETWORK — Ethereum Staking through the Lens of Lido
- In Coin Metrics State of the Network Issue 232, we dive into Lido—the largest player within the staking economy—and understand the state of its liquid staking token (stETH), governance token (LDO) and underlying node-operator composition.