Matt and Nic are back with another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Tail risks with the Bitcoin ETF
- Are SBF’s parents off the hook?
- The FDIC is embroiled in scandal
- Should Marty Gruenberg step down?
- Tokenized bank deposits versus stablecoins
- What’s wrong with the third party doctrine
- SAB121 under pressure
Content mentioned in this episode:
- Fidelity Digital Assets, Understanding Proof of Work
- The WSJ, Strip Clubs, Lewd Photos and a Boozy Hotel: The Toxic Atmosphere at Bank Regulator FDIC
- Whip Emmer Letter to Treasury regarding Hamas crypto financing
- Coin Metrics STATE OF THE NETWORK—November Rally Reaches New Corners of the Digital Asset Market
- In Coin Metrics State of the Network Issue 233, we delve into the primary beneficiaries of the recent market rally and explore diverse avenues channelling this momentum