Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Matt’s blog post, ‘It’s Time to Grow Up’
- The Alameda – FTX relationship was always sketchy
- Would FTX ever have been able to go public?
- Why don’t we have decent disclosure for token emissions?
- How do we put this crisis to use?
- John Ray’s Day 1 filing about the state of affairs at FTX
- So what in the hell happened to the client funds at FTX?
- Will funds donated to politicians be clawed back?
- What’s wrong with utilitarianism?
- How effective altruism is like Stalinism
- One theory on how Alameda lost money on Luna
- Some lending firms kicked out Alameda after the summer credit crisis
- Is Serum forking out coins which are due to FTX creditors?
- Why has the DOJ been so passive so far?
- We introduce some new bad boys
- Su Zhu and Kyle are trying to redeem themselves
- Do Kyle and Su have a new venture underway?
- Rep. Tom Emmer is elected as the GOP Whip in the House
- Will the Republican led House subpoena Gensler?
Content mentioned in this episode:
- Talos powers institutional access to the entire digital assets ecosystem via a single-point of entry. Connect directly to your preferred prime brokers, lenders, investors, custodians, exchanges, OTC desks and more, or meet them on Talos. Get started at Talos.com
- Subscribe to the Coin Metrics State of the Network newsletter