Nic and Matt return for deals and news of the week. In this episode:
- Nic’s appearance on Bloomberg TV
- Is Jay Clayton’s departure good for the SEC?
- Our dark horse pick for SEC Chair
- Scaramucci’s fund considers a Bitcoin position
- Is Binance decentralized?
- How are enterprise blockchains still going?
- How Bitcoin is akin to gold in the 1970s
- Bitcoin’s changing narratives as a strength
- How our quiet rally isn’t quiet
- How to interpret the BTC inflow into GBTC
- Why digital asset interest rates are structurally high
Content mentioned in this episode:
- Nic appears on Bloomberg TV
- Fidelity Digital Assets, Addressing Persisting Bitcoin Criticisms
- Brad Michelson on Bitcoin trends and the ‘quiet rally’
Withum is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm committed to helping our clients be more profitable, efficient and productive in today’s complex business environment. Our Digital Currency group is proud to partner with members of the cryptocurrency community. Get to know us at withum.com/crypto.