Matt and Nic return for a Thanksgiving episode. In this edition:
- Fidelity files for an ETH spot ETF
- The SEC sues Kraken
- Javier Milei wins – and prospects for dollarization
- Stablecoins versus dollar liabilities in emerging markets
- Prediction markets do well in the Argentine election
- We digest the OpenAI scandal and reflect on corporate governance
- Do we need a new McCarthyism directed at effective altruists?
- CZ settles with the DoJ and the CFTC over BSA and OFAC violations
- Where the Binance settlement leaves the industry
- Tether supply hits $88b
- Bhutan is mining bitcoin
- Coin Metrics STATE OF THE NETWORK— Checking On-Chain Indicators for Green Shoots in the Digital Assets Market
- In Coin Metrics State of the Network Issue 234 we present a selection of indicators that offer us insights against the backdrop of a recent surge in valuations within the digital assets ecosystem.