Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Coinbase acquires Breadwallet
- El Salvador’s Bitcoin City
- Is El Salvador’s Bitcoin Bond worth buying?
- New merch on the website
- Midwest tungsten releases a new shape
- Is India banning crypto again?
- Miners coming back online in China
- The OCC, FDIC, and Fed will release cryptoasset guidance in 2022
- Saule Omarova’s nomination to run the OCC has fallen through
- Jerome Powell will keep helming the Fed
- Elizabeth Warren blames inflation on Big Poultry
- ConstitutionDAO crashes and burns
- Insider trading doesn’t just apply to securities
- Who we are thankful for