Matt and Nic are back for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Tether collapse scenarios
- The wrapped Bitcoin issue
- Ria and others are named Forbes 30 under 30
- Sam is still not in jail
- Sam’s hidden media strategy
- How Sam could be positioning himself for the case
- Was FTX really a case of negligence or was it fraud?
- Sam is muddying the waters
- Sam Trubucco is our bad boy of the week
- Should the US really annex the Bahamas?
- Members of CT are running around Nassau looking for Sam
- Should the US be pressuring the Bahamas for more action here?
- Beto returns his FTX donation
- The CFTC met with FTX 10 times
- The SEC’s culpability in the FTX scandal
- The Farmington Bank acquisition scandal
- Did Sam Trubucco and Caroline really not know about the malfeasance?
- SBF is throwing his former colleagues under the bus
- Kyle Davies’ embarassing attempted comeback
- What’s the fate of the charity boxing match?
- Casa rolls out support for Ethereum
- Binance rolls out a Proof of Reserve – but it has issues
- NYMAG, Interview with SBF
- Talos powers institutional access to the entire digital assets ecosystem via a single-point of entry. Connect directly to your preferred prime brokers, lenders, investors, custodians, exchanges, OTC desks and more, or meet them on Talos. Get started at Talos.com
- Subscribe to the Coin Metrics State of the Network newsletter