Matt and Nic are back for another wild week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Is SBF currently interned in a top 5 prison on earth?
- SBF is finally arrested
- We enumerate the charges from the SEC, CFTC, and DOJ
- What kind of sentence could Sam be looking at here?
- The CFTC’s interesting argument for standing over FTX
- SBF is charged is campaign finance violations Confirming that Alameda did have latency and other advantages trading on FTX
- SBF’s parents face growing scrutiny
- What’s the deal with Gensler’s calendar?
- Gensler comes under more scrunity for his FTX/IEX meetings
- Mr. John Ray is a new star of CT
- We have a new possible category for bad boys
- McCaffrey resigns from The Block after revealing loans from SBF
- Elizabeth Warren proposed a hostile anti-crypto bill
- Do Kwon is reportedly in Serbia
- The DOJ is reportedly split over charging Binance
- What’s the deal with the Binance ‘bank run’?
- Talos powers institutional access to the entire digital assets ecosystem via a single-point of entry. Connect directly to your preferred prime brokers, lenders, investors, custodians, exchanges, OTC desks and more, or meet them on Talos. Get started at Talos.com
- Subscribe to the Coin Metrics State of the Network newsletter