Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- A glitch in the CoinMarketCap data feed causes disturbances in the crypto industry
- AscendEX is hacked last week to the tune of $77 million
- Coinbase urges the SEC to approve NYSE Arca’s application to convert the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust into an exchange-traded fund
- Bitwise launches a blue-chip NFT fund
- A bipartisan group of Senators write a letter to Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen regarding the crypto provisions in the infra bill
- The Myanmar government in exile official adopts Tether, while the Junta government de-dollarizes
- Can the boys lift a 230 pound tungsten cube?