Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- A glitch in the CoinMarketCap data feed causes disturbances in the crypto industry
- AscendEX is hacked last week to the tune of $77 million
- Coinbase urges the SEC to approve NYSE Arca’s application to convert the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust into an exchange-traded fund
- Bitwise launches a blue-chip NFT fund
- A bipartisan group of Senators write a letter to Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen regarding the crypto provisions in the infra bill
- The Myanmar government in exile official adopts Tether, while the Junta government de-dollarizes
- Can the boys lift a 230 pound tungsten cube?
- This episode supported by Public.com. Start investing with as little as $1 and get a free slice of stock up to $50 when you join Public.com today. Visit public.com/onthebrink to download the app and sign up.
Corporations and institutions can allocate cash into Circle Yield to gain crypto lending exposure and earn superior returns compared to traditional markets. It’s secured, overcollateralized and built on the leading dollar digital currency. Visit circle.com/yield to book a meeting