Nic and Matt return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Galaxy acquires the Helios miner facility from Argo
- Consolidating in the miner space
- A new bad boy bursts onto the scene
- Avraham Eisenberg is arrested in Puerto Rico
- Should it be illegal to exploit defi contracts, even if you reach an agreement with the DAO?
- Craig Wright’s case against Peter McCormack
- SBF is slated to enter a plea
- What’s the deal with IEX and FTX?
- Nic’s Michael Lewis conspiracy
- The FTX blockfolio acquisition was mostly financed with FTT
- The cold snap causes Bitcoin hashrate to decline around 40% in a week
- Exchanges are unbundling custody and order matching
- Our predictions for 2023
- Talos powers institutional access to the entire digital assets ecosystem via a single-point of entry. Connect directly to your preferred prime brokers, lenders, investors, custodians, exchanges, OTC desks and more, or meet them on Talos. Get started at Talos.com
- Subscribe to the Coin Metrics State of the Network newsletter