Andrew Steinwold, the founder of Sfermion, an investment fund focused on investing in themes surrounding the metaverse joins the show. In this episode we discuss:
- Andrew’s journey in the cryptoasset industry and how we came to see the Metaverse as an investable theme
- How NFTs are a critical infrastructure component for the metaverse
- Views on the evolution of digital property rights
- How Andrew views investing in cryptocurrencies vs. NFTs vs. equity
- The companies that are best positioned to build the infrastructure for the metaverse
Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets by developing award-winning custody and next-gen trading infrastructure. Headquartered in London, the firm is scaling rapidly across Asia and North America to bring its suite of products to a wider pool of institutional investors. To learn more visit copper.co or reach out on Twitter, @CopperHQ
Aave is a decentralized, open source, and non-custodial protocol where users can deposits and borrow digital assets, and earn interest on those assets. Head over to aave.com to experience and learn more about DeFi.