Dennison Bertram, the co-founder and CEO of Tally, joins the show. In this episode we discuss:
- Dennison’s career in the crypto industry from exchange founder to founding Tally.
- How to frame DAOs from a total addressable market perspective.
- What types of companies and industry categories would be better served as DAOs.
- Best practices in managing DAOs.
- The regulatory landscape for DAOs and how state LLC regulations could factor into future legislation.
- How Tally works with leading DAOs.
To learn more about Tally visit their website and follow Dennison on Twitter.
- On The Brink, Dennison Bertram and Raf Solari on Reforming DeFi Governance (March 2021)