Dan Tapiero, the founder of 10T Holdings and 1 Round Table Partners joins the show. In this episode we discuss:
- The performance of Bitcoin as a macro asset over the past year.
- The current regulatory environment and how the USA is losing its lead versus other countries in the digital asset ecosystem.
- The prospect of U.S. companies going public in non-U.S. jurisdictions.
- How Dan and his team approach growth stage investing.
- The secondary market and how Dan thinks about building ownership via secondary transactions.
- The LP landscape and how allocators are thinking about digital asset ecosystem managers.
To learn more about Dan visit the 1RT website and follow Dan on Twitter
Previous episodes with Dan: