- The performance of Bitcoin as a macro asset over the past year.
- The current regulatory environment and how the USA is losing its lead versus other countries in the digital asset ecosystem.
- The prospect of U.S. companies going public in non-U.S. jurisdictions.
- How Dan and his team approach growth stage investing.
- The secondary market and how Dan thinks about building ownership via secondary transactions.
- The LP landscape and how allocators are thinking about digital asset ecosystem managers.
Previous episodes with Dan: