Alex Wilson, co-founder and CEO of The Giving Block joins the show. In this episode we discuss:
- Alex’s path in the blockchain space, from consulting to founding The Giving Block
- The landscape of charitable giving, and how the company is assisting charitable organizations
- The pain points that charities face when accepting donations
- Perspectives from the donor’s perspective and why donating cryptocurrency is so compelling
- How the company came to launch its campaigns
To learn more about The Giving Block visit their website or follow the company on Twitter.
- This episode supported by Public.com. Start investing with as little as $1 and get a free slice of stock up to $50 when you join Public.com today. Visit public.com/onthebrink to download the app and sign up.
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology practice. To learn more, visit withum.com/crypto