Matteo Leibowitz of Uniswap and Eric Stone of Flipside Crypto join the show. In this episode we discuss:
- Uniswap v3 and how it differs from v2 and other AMMs
- Broader implications of Uniswap v3 for DeFi
- Uniswap v3 metrics and how the system is being used today
- Uniswap treasury and grant program
- How Flipside is engaging with Uniswap and other DeFi communities
Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets by developing award-winning custody and next-gen trading infrastructure. Headquartered in London, the firm is scaling rapidly across Asia and North America to bring its suite of products to a wider pool of institutional investors. To learn more visit copper.co or reach out on Twitter, @CopperHQ
Aave is a decentralized, open source, and non-custodial protocol where users can deposits and borrow digital assets, and earn interest on those assets. Head over to aave.com to experience and learn more about DeFi.