Nic and Matt return for another jam packed week. In this episode:
- Our reflections on Saylor day
- Is Ross Stephens the 2021 Bitcoin MVP?
- NYDIG bursts onto the scene
- Visa’s overlooked crypto API pilot for banks
- Is hashrate moving to the US?
- Nic’s ongoing spat with the Wall Street Journal
- Bitcoiin 2gen gets taken down by the SEC
- Soulja Boy’s ENS name gets lost in Coinbase’s vaullts
- IBM finally abandons ‘enterprise blockchain’
- How will public markets treat Coinbase equity?
- India contemplates a crypto ban
Content mentioned in this episode:
- Bitcoin Masterclass with Michael Saylor and Ross Stevens
- Stone Ridge, 2020 Shareholder Letter
- Visa’s API pilot for banks
- Nic’s response to the WSJ piece
- NYT, As Bitcoin’s Price Surges, Affluent Investors Start to Take a Look
- Balaji Srinivasan, Why India Should Buy Bitcoin