Nic and Matt are back for a sideways week. In this episode:
- BlockFi’s credit card comes out
- How mesopotamian clay tablets are blockchains
- Cambridge releases new data regarding bitcoin mining distribution
- Shapeshift decentralizes itself
- Can corporations successfully decentralize?
- Elizabeth Warren writes a letter to the SEC
- Larry Fink sees little demand for crypto
This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology practice. Wherever your company is at, from pre-seed to IPO, we have tailored solutions just for you. To learn what our advisory, tax and audit services can do for you, visit withum.com/crypto.